The Government of Tripura Revenue Department has published the Group-‘C’, Non-Gazetted post of Tehsilder. There are 663 vacancies. The detailed notification is available on the official website https://revenue.tripura.gov.in/.
Date of Advertisement: 7th December 2022
AGE Limits: 18 to 40 Years of age. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants.
Eligibility: The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile in Tripura.
- H.S. (+2) Examination passed from a recognized board or University.
- Having knowledge of Computer training courses in CAD for at least 3 months from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Desirable: Having knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok.
- Through competitive examination (written and interview).
- The total Marks are 100.
- The interview shall not exceed 15% of the total marks.
Land Measurement, TLR & LR Act - 45 marks
English Grammar & Composition (Madhyamik Standard) -20 marks
Simple Arithmetic (Madhyamik Standard) -10 marks
Current Affairs -5 marks
5(five) marks may be given to private surveyors licensed by State Government with skill training.
Official Website: https://revenue.tripura.gov.in/