As we know, various Govt. job exams are being held every year to recruit civil services officers or other officers/employees in Tripura state. TPSC is Tripura Public Service Commission. It has posts like inspectors of different categories, like Food department, Financial Controller, Project officer, Medical officer, Engineer clerk, Accountant, Revenue officer etc.
What is T.P.S.C.?
TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) conducts many Examinations annually. It consists of the main exam and personality test. In some cases, physical tests are also there. These examinations take place to recruit candidates in different government departments. TPSC mostly conducts 2 types of Examinations: 1. Combined, 2. Departmental. It also conducts Exams for TCS (Tripura Civil Service), TPS (Tripura Police Service), and TFS (Tripura Forest Service). So, basically, TPSC can conduct Examinations for many departments like Police, Education, Forest, Excise Duty, and many more.
Eligibility for T.P.S.C.
Graduation or Bachelor's degree in any stream is ok to apply for most of the TPSC posts. The maximum age limit is 40 years mostly.
Education level can be bachelor degrees such as Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com), Bachelor of Science (B. Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Other bachelor degrees. The student should check the eligibility criteria before Applying for TPSC. It is to be noted that Master's Degrees are of course allowed to apply for T.P.S.C. In some Departmental Examinations, a certain type of Degree is being asked.
For the selection process, two types of exams are being conducted-
(1) Main Exam which includes General knowledge, English, Bengali, and general knowledge II etc.
(2) Personality Test includes attitude, communication skills, and personality test. This level of exam should be easily answered by a graduate student. But preparation is needed.
Main Examination: It is conducted in the form of Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs).
Example: Total of 400 marks. Paper I (200 marks), Paper II (200 marks).
Personality Test: In this test candidates need to show their effective and dynamic personality. This test is done as an oral test and a personal interview.
T.P.S.C. syllabus is based on general knowledge and skills. The syllabus is listed below:
General studies I
General Bengali/English I
How to apply for T.P.S.C.
Candidates can apply online using the step:
Step-1: Online Registration
- Open the link (https://tpsconline.in/registration/basic-details) and rregister yourself first.
- Login to the page
- Login using registered number
- Application form will appear
Step-2: Fill in the Application Form
- Fill in every blank space.
- Required documents need to be uploaded (if any)
- Education level needs to be filled
- Personal information needs to be filled
Step-3: Upload Documents & Pay Application Fee
- Check if everything is filled and uploaded
- Payment needs to be done for the application purpose
- Your application will be shown as applied once payment is done
So as we know from the above, Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC Exam is for getting a government job in different Government Departments.
If you want to prepare yourself for TPSC Exam an app called SHOMISH-LEARN TO SUCCEED will help you to prepare well. Not only TPSC, but you can also prepare for many other Exams of Tripura, other states, and Central.
Stay connected with us for new updates.
** Thank you. **